My new Laptop

"It is a gaming laptop, and is a beast when it comes to that, thanks to the 16gb RAM and powerful Nvidia RTX 3050 GPU." 

LAPTOP SPECS 

Name: ASUS TUF A15 (2022)

RAM: 16GB (DDR4)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H

Disk: 500GB NVME m.2 SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3050

Plans

I've planned a lot of things to do on this machine, like GPU programming for computational physics stuff, android development, GAMING of course. I've made a list of games to play and have already burned through it completing 5 to 6 games. You can check the list of games I've planned here <INSERT LINK HERE>

Background story

I ordered the laptop from amazon, and I compared the price of TUF A15 and F15, difference between them was the processor(AMD or intel), and as F15 was at a lower price of 70k rupees, I ordered it. When I received the laptop,I noticed that the processor sticker on the laptop was of AMD. I booted into windows and checked if all the hardware components of the machine were being detected, and to my surprise the memory capacity was shown as 16gb instead of 8gb (which I was supposed to get for the money I paid). This laptop with the current configuration costs 84k (at the time of writing). I was lucky enough to get this machine with 16gb ram and with the AMD processor, which is actually the laptop I was thinking of buying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience of the Winter School held at IISER TVM

SonifyCPP - A software for converting images to music magically

First time participating in a solo instrumental event